03 August 2006

The Ally McBeal Experience

For those of you who aren't familiar with the TV series, let me tell you a bit about it. She's a lawyer that suffered a lot of love problems and the story revolved around her finding love, her dating, her losing love and throw a bit of quirky thoughts played out in a comical manner. It was addictive.

I'm sure a lot of women can relate to her experiences in the whole love, dating and relationships thingie. It's frustrating when you're trapped in this never-ending beginnings and endings. It makes you think that you're still faced with the long stretch of a road and no sign of your soulmate in sight.

Do I just continue smiling now? Tell myself that better to have known about it now than later? Or perhaps ridicule myself for being a fool?

Dammit. I hate it when this happens. Shit like this fucks up my already shaky disposition. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

Gawd. I knew it. I hate it when I'm always right. I shouldn't have written about it. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment