17 January 2006

Major League Balls

It's a 7:36 a.m., Tuesday. The idea of spending the day blogging is dwarfed by the reality that I am in the middle of so many things that needs to be done.

But before anything else, I just want to bitch about something. I had lunch with my friends last Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time catching up with them. It was just a major case of guy-bashing that went on. Not to mention that some of past relationships were brought up. Ugh. Once again, I sadly am not going to provide the nasty details, however, you are always free to speculate. Hehehe.

I hate liars. I hate insecure men. I despise spineless sons of bitches. Go run back to your mum and tell her how this biotch is dissing you. Sheesh. I reckon you missed that class where they taught males how to be real men. No. Scratch that. Doesn't it come from common sense?

He's got some major league balls. Bleh. Ha. If only he knew what it was really for! Yea, decorative purposes. Tsssch.

Enough about that. Anyway, like I said, I had a great time. I learned a lot, which are mostly insights that reinforce the reason why I'm not in a relationship. Teehee. Of course, I'm kidding. I firmly believe in exceptions and possibilities are there all you have to do is be aware of who you are and what you want. So, no worries, mate. =)
Live for the moment, I'd constantly remind myself. Tomorrow will take care of itself. You've got your hands full right now, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment