10 January 2006

Hot and Cold. Choose, dammit!

Let's call him Travis. Please don't laugh!

I met Travis a couple of months ago. I knew he was interested, how much, I really don't know but he was. No, really. He went out of his way to talk to me. At least, he did try to find a topic, which he can talk to me about, that is. It was a lame conversation but I appreciated the gesture. Even if he did, somewhat, try to initiate body contact --- that didn't fall through, anyway. Hehehe.

Okay, I didn't really find him attractive but I just figured that perhaps we can be friends, at least. No harm in thinking that, right? Anyway, I did get to see Travis again in the city one day. He remembered who I was and said hello. However, he quickly walked away after that, leaving a confused Sasha behind.

That's it? I asked myself. Oh, well. Nevermind then. That was weird. Last time he was interested then I get a brush off? Eh. And they say women are fickle. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

It's just funny that it even came to mind today. Totally weird.

Note to my sister: Quit teasing! Hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. He quickly walked away after that.

    Maybe because he knew you weren't interested in him, so he stopped groveling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alvin: that's a thought which occured to me but it just proved that we can't be friends then. how sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder if u'll bump into travis again.? can i join ur sis in the teasing department hehe..

    how is everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. dj jerome: i wouldn't be surprised since Adelaide is a small place. Hahaha. All's good. Thanks for asking. =)

    ReplyDelete