07 June 2007

Decision vs. Feelings

They say that when it rains, it pours.

A friend of mine said that we always go through this cycle - meet someone, fall in love, hope, then hope some more and then some more and then we find ourselves alone. I found myself in the bottom rung once again a few weeks ago and then I'm on my way up again.

But, lo and behold! Let me pause for a while and think. Why do I always find myself alone in the end? Is it because I really don't want to be with someone? Am I preventing myself from falling in love completely? Am I afraid to take the risk?

I met someone recently and after such a long time here's someone who's actually showing some care. I mean, he wants to take care of me. And I'm afraid if I let my fear overrun me once again, I might lose this opportunity again.

Which leads me to this question, is love a decision or a feeling? What do you think?

------------------
Thank you for the heartfelt welcome Sasha! It wasn't necessary, but I'm sure your fans would've been wondering who I am. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment