Yea, this list is aptly called, Wanted: A Lifetime Partner. Just for kicks, a silly idea came to mind that I wanted to write down and it's something like this...
Position Applying For : Lifetime Partner [Husband]
Will be reporting directly to : Me [haha!]
Male, 28-35 years old, Christian, Bachelor's Degree [this means you have to be smart enough to keep up], 5'8" or taller, Healthy and Athletic, Responsible, Resourceful, Creative and Innovative, Excellent Communication Skills [good listening skills, concise and clear speech], Dry, Witty and Sarcastic Humor is acceptable, Excellent Grooming [looks and smells clean], Works with minimal supervision [translation: not a momma's boy], Decisive [means you can make decisions!], Diligent, Results-oriented, Willing to travel when required, Good Driving and Navigation skills is a plus.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively deliver and facilitate intelligent conversations in support of dates to ensure superior entertainment; specifically and especially during bad days or PMS periods.
- Provide basic support for emotional, physical, intellectual and financial needs, and adhere to developed life agenda/timelines and content flow.
- Advise on continuation of partner's eligibility for suitors.
- Monitor the relationship progress for the duration of the engagement then continues on to marriage, providing coaching and developmental feedback.
- Facilitate transition of partner from singleness to married life, ensuring competency levels are sufficient.
- Maintain updated personal and marital course materials and course masters.
- Prepare all delivery support tools used during engagement and married life.
- Understand relationship facilitation, methodology, approaches, and bedroom delivery strategies.
- Maintain product knowledge for each account by taking and making calls and/or sms, attending and making dates, side by side observations, and healthy monitoring of partner's whereabouts.
- Research information [not alibis] for each accounted incident by attending partner meetings and periodic calibration sessions.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives, as applicable.
- Participate in special projects or other involvement as required by relationship needs.
Interested and Eligible Suitors are advised to just leave a comment.
Interview invitations and status updates will be posted on the comments section of this entry so please check the blog regularly.
Previous Applicants need not apply.
That was hilarious. I had fun doing that. Teeheehee.