02 November 2006

I can handle ripples

Ripples, I say. Just them innocent, relaxing, unintrusive ripples.

I used to be this daredevil who'd jump right in the action. Now, I'm taking baby steps, sometimes, I'd even take a step or two back. It's quite a novelty, really. It's so unlike me!

I find myself frozen in place and would refuse to move --- for fear of what would happen next. Part of me wants to leap but memories mock me, the other wants to run away but hope prods me.

He makes me feel safe and uncertain at the same time.

So, yea. I'm sticking with the ripples. For now.

I'm probably just thinking too much.

2 comments:

  1. "I used to be this daredevil who'd jump right in the action. Now, I'm taking baby steps, sometimes, I'd even take a step or two back. It's quite a novelty, really. It's so unlike me!"

    I take this as a sign of getting, um, old? Just kidding, hehe =)

    ReplyDelete