27 October 2006

It's official

.. I'm a fool. Heh.

I guess I learned firsthand how gullible I can get. It isn't something I'd want to feel again --- to be at the mercy of some form of truth.

WTF? some form of truth? It sounds like truth can have it's own de-militarised zone or Switzerland or something. Choose a side, for chrissake!

And I also hated the fact that there are people out there who can't do it for some reason. They, however, still want to be in the thick of things and will just feed your doubts and try to manage your own business. Pah.

But, hey, on a lighter note --- I'm doing alright. I'm choosing not to let those people and the things they say get to me.

I reckon I can accept the fact that I don't "get" men at all. I just have to live with it. Sigh.

And for the past day or two, I'd often catch myself smiling and laughing a little. I'm still a little hesitant about the whole thing but I'm giving it enough space it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment