13 October 2006

Questions, questions, questions

If only my mind would clear long enough to allow some answers to flow out.

I'm not the type of person who couldn't provide an answer to a direct question. I can tell you what you want and need to hear at a drop of a hat. Quick-witted, they call me. But, strangely, I find myself stumped. Devoid of answers.

Who would've thought I'd find myself in this kind of predicament? Me of all people! Gah. Then again, I'm known to be a lunatic so getting into strange situations shouldn't come as a surprise, really.

If I apply the principles I've set for my life, I'm going to lose something. If I don't, I'd feel like a complete fake. I reckon this battle's lost but I'm still hoping for a way out.

I'm now feeling the repercussions of my actions. Stupid, stupid. Arrggh.

All I can think of right now is how to stay afloat or, perhaps, how to ride the wind. However, on every corner, life can present another surprise --- no matter how much I think that nothing ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment