28 July 2006

Broken

I cried.

I've programmed myself never to shed a tear. I vowed to never be vulnerable. I intended to be ice-cold. Especially around men like him. I failed. Miserably.

He opened an old wound. He made me remember. He's like a shadow I can't escape from unless I clothe myself with darkness.

I wanted to rid myself of baggages. And I did. But he succeeded in packing a new one for me. Heh. I want to hate him and, I mean, really hate him but I can't seem to bring myself to. I'm such an idiot.

He chips off a piece of my dignity each time I see him. It breaks my heart that he takes that one thing I consider precious, lightly. Yes. He broke my heart and he didn't even know it because except for that one night that he felt a tear in the darkness, I will only let him see me as unbreakable.

I'm such a hypocrite, aren't I?

Yea. Because I cried myself to sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment