06 July 2007

Hyperventilating, Again

He asked me, "What do you want to do with me?"

I froze up, as usual. Considering that I asked the same question bluntly a few days ago, I didn't know how to answer back.

Good thing I snapped out of my catatonic state immediately and quipped, "You said we'll go with the flow and see how things go."

I was never one to hit the brakes every so often, but in the last 4 years I've been doing just that. That's because I've met a lot of shitty guys and I've come to a point that I don't believe anyone of them anymore. But this one, I dunno, the steps he's taking, he seems to be really serious.

My friends tell me that I should go for it. If I do that, I am anticipating that a lot of things will change.

Am I just being too chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment