21 May 2006

Back to regular programming...

I haven't written an entry in a while. I apologise. I don't want to justify my actions but allow me to try and explain what's been going on.

There is zero activity in my love life. Hahaha.

That basically sums it up, right? What can write about if there's nothing going on? Okay. I'm guilty of being extra occupied with my other blogs and most of my thoughts on love and dating are diverted to Dating Dames. However, I have to admit I can't really pour my heart out in that blog. I write about things I learn about the matter from other people, random situations and, yea, a bit of research. It's more of technical writing than anything else.

Like what I said earlier, I want to keep this blog because this documents my journey in discovering love in the dating scene. I'm actually hoping that one day I'd get to share with you guys that I met someone or even tell you that I've finally fallen in love once again. Bleh. Nothing happening in the area. I'm not holding my breath. Hahaha.

I've come a full circle once again. I now find myself numb to the whole love thing. If I'm going to be honest, I'm more consumed with anger and hatred -- the cause isn't in anyway related to my love life, though. Heh. Don't ask. I don't want to talk about it.

Recap: What happened with the crush I mentioned before --- uh, well -- it sizzled for, like, a couple of minutes then died a natural death. I'm not heartbroken or anything. I knew nothing will ever come out of it. I'm actually a little annoyed with the guy mainly because of how the discussion got "dropped" but come to think of it, I don't care. Really. I don't even mind if we don't speak to each other anymore. But I know that's going to be a little difficult so I'm taking the "avoid him at all cost until I can't help it" route. Hehehe.

I'll try to get in touch with my romantic side even if I'm not actively dating. You can tolerate even a cynical romantic, right? I guess this is my way of warning you that I might be writing stuff that will come off as crass and argumentative. Hey, give it a chance. I might find it useful in a way. You wouldn't know, I just might learn to be optimistic about the whole thing again and once I get the angst out of my system, I'll be sharing some sweet and poignant stories, too. Ack. The thought gives me goose pimples. I shudder in disgust. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment