16 August 2006

5 Easy Steps to Snag A Date With Me

Well, of course, this is only for interested parties.

Step 1: Read the Job Description. If you find that you have the qualities that will best suit the position, proceed to the next step.

Step 2: Double check. I just want to know if you know what you're getting into.

Step 3: Make sure you read the fine print. That's the last warning.

Step 4: Fill out an application form. The Boyfriend Application that I got from Six Guns Blazing. Cool, eh? Feel free to attach a recent flattering photo. Uh --- well, it is nice to put a face behind the words me thinks.

Step 5: Finally, you can now send the completely filled out form and perhaps a short cover letter and the photo file to my email.

Now, these are pretty simple instructions, innit? Just so you know, it's a lighthearted list for Darren's group writing project. Hahaha.

7 comments:

  1. ROTFL!! Our list is up if you’d like to look - http://lilduckduck.com/ducky-moments-in-time/240

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This list is a blast, especially if you read all attached documentation. I'm just glad my wife didn't make me go through this. We would still be at the not ready to set a date stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh: Aw, shucks.

    Jersey Girl: good to know you enjoyed it!

    Mama Duck: Checking now... Thanks for stopping by!

    Rick: Hahaha. I'm sure no one will ever take this thing seriously. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! Just today I posted "Job description for your perfect boyfriend" at my
    Adventures in Dating After 40" blog http://www.DatingGoddess.com

    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So any winners yet?

    Btw, my new url is www.karlkaufman.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, my inbox is still parched. Hahaha. Not that I really expect to be taken seriously. Heh.

    Coolness. I'll checking it out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dating Goddess: Hahaha. That's great! I checked it out and it was a fun read! Thanks for tell ing me. =)

    ReplyDelete